[TheList] Radio Interference

Dan Nitschke dan.nitschke at outlook.com
Tue Dec 14 16:21:26 AEDT 2021

What rig do you run in your car Rich?

Regards,
Dan

On 14/12/2021, at 5:59 PM, DogSecurity - Richard <richard at dogsecurity.co.nz> wrote:

 I heard it too, off and on.. I thought it was local interference from my car.

It's not ducting I don't believe, usually that fades in and out and soemtimes you can even hear voice/tones, this is a fairly strong signal the whole time, with only a white noise.
Richard
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.