[TheList] Wikitables

Xeon-Mastered New Zealand brendingi98 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:33:31 AEST 2021

I edit the hawksbay page and have tryed to tidy it up the best I can I'm
definitely no web designer but I believe that what could be done is have a
new style section and a simplified section so those that may have trouble
with a difrent kind of stuff can still acsses information easily

So for example the new style could have the nz map like we do but one of
the listings could be called for example legacy style for example with the
courent style and the other new style as the main page

I still believe some.difrents in pages are good depending on the size of
the region so having a derivated section for one style and another section
for something different

But that's just an idea ether way I am.happy.to learn and progress forward

Kind regards