[TheList] Wikitables

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Fri Apr 30 16:03:30 AEST 2021

I'm pretty easy going so my opinion isn't much, do your thing.   One thing that always bothered me was most pages were fine and the rotorua page was a shambles.  I always meant to get over there, confirm/search freqs and tidy it up but I never did get around to it.

Richard
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.