[TheList] Motorola MTX900 Question

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sun May 31 19:20:15 AEST 2020

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, that's an equivalent of our GP328/GP329 for the North American market (so probably 800megs). I'd suggest trying American sites for the software.  You could try USB 328/329 leads so won't need the RIB.  A serial lead will need it though.  Be aware that the 32x and 32x plus  are different radios with different programming leads.

The software is different for different models (ie 328/338 and 328plus is one software, 329/339 and 329plus is another) however all functions the same. The difference is one does 5tone the other does MDC.  I'm not sure what an MTX does.

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.