[TheList] Wiki Access

kaimaikid kaimaikid at xtra.co.nz
Fri May 22 03:11:27 AEST 2020

Cheers mate,  it's not on the list and I'm being lazy as only have the phone with me Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: DogSecurity - Richard <richard at dogsecurity.co.nz> Date: 21/05/20  23:54  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: Re: [TheList] Wiki Access
Absolutely, if noones done it by time I get home at 6, I'll do itMr Kaimaikid - I'll add your freq at the same time as long as it's not done Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling. On 21 May 2020 10:04:02 pm NZST, mike at dragon-is.co.nz wrote: