[TheList] antenna recommendation

Chris radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Tue May 19 12:04:51 AEST 2020

Yeah.. the Icom R30 scanner was just being overloaded when its was without the filter..

once I put that in, I was able to listen to the ambo’s and fire again, but before that I was just being hammered with Broadcast interference.

But yeah understood that was the case when it first went up there..

I was really just asking if anyone had a better filter than the kingray - which is doing a good job, but I am sure there are better out there .