[TheList] Antenna recommendation

Chris radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Tue May 19 08:48:03 AEST 2020

I have a Diamond Discone antenna but I am soooooo close to SkyTower my scanner was pretty much deff and just had every FM broadcast station across pretty much everything I listened to.

I had to put an FM Broadcast band rejection filter in - Its a Kingray ‘mast head type’ and it has a very strange band pass, but it did help me immensely.

Left Marker is on 66.7115Mhz and I think it bounces back up at around 110Mhz.

Just wondering if anyone else on here has had any experience with FM Broadcast Band filters, and what they would recommend.
It drops enough, but you know, always trying to improve :)