[TheList] Callsign

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:36:27 AEST 2020

Hi all

Hope everyone's enjoying a little bit more Freedom now that we're back at
level 2 I'm wondering if anyone with knowledge of police call signs can you
help me just heard strange call sign on radio that sounded like Aztec one
never heard of it before can't find anything about it online anyone have
any ideas.

After 4 weeks in hospital I'm now back home recovering thanks to those that
sent me an email while I was in rehab regaining strength in my legs

Stay safe

Tim Devaney
timdevaneynz at gmail.com (E)
+64 (27) 246 6936 (M)

Sent from a mobile phone device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and
spelling.