[TheList] Introduction and antenna recommendation

atptig atptig at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:21:08 AEST 2020

Hi, I am a new member on the list, well actually a returning member, was on
the list back in 2007, I wonder if much has changed or stayed the same, I
remember zeroalpha and the crew tried their best to keep a tight ship but
eventually the wheels fell off, well that’s what it looked like anyway

Am located in Lower Hutt, looking for a recommendation on a discone
antenna, make and place to buy, would consider used :)

Thanks
Dan