[TheList] Dunedin city

Bob bob at booksgiftsdirect.co.nz
Thu May 7 11:57:52 AEST 2020

Ok mateLet me know  when you're feeling better Got another couple of live feeds for youGet well Bob the Bookman www.booksgiftsdirect.co.nz
-------- Original message --------From: Tim Devaney <timdevaneynz at gmail.com> Date: 7/05/20  13:43  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: Re: [TheList] Dunedin city Hey Yea Bob Got my mobile with me Not allowed on it much though as it messes with rehab. My spines not well. Currently cannot walk been in bed for nearly 2 weeks. Real buggered. Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com (E) +64 (27) 246 6936 (M) Sent from a mobile phone device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.On Wed, 6 May 2020, 21:45 Bob, <bob at booksgiftsdirect.co.nz> wrote:Geez mate not goodGot your cell phone with you?Bob the Bookman www.booksgiftsdirect.co.nz-------- Original message --------From: Tim Devaney <timdevaneynz at gmail.com> Date: 6/05/20  21:25  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] Dunedin city Hello all Sadly at the moment I am currently in a rehabilitation ward at the hospital quite lonely up here but I have my scanner with me sadly running on batteries which is a pain. I'm looking for some interesting stuff to listen to and wondering if anybody would share some frequencies with me trunking ones would be awesome but conventional ones would also be great I have all the normal police fire ambulance aircraft but just want some more to listen to to pass the long days by I tried searching for them myself but I think I'm doing something wrong as I never find anything please message me directly off list if anyone would be willing to share some with me if not I totally understand thanks kindlyTim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com (E) +64 (27) 246 6936 (M) Sent from a mobile phone device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.