[TheList] Dunedin city

Bob bob at booksgiftsdirect.co.nz
Wed May 6 19:44:08 AEST 2020

Geez mate not goodGot your cell phone with you?Bob the Bookman www.booksgiftsdirect.co.nz
-------- Original message --------From: Tim Devaney <timdevaneynz at gmail.com> Date: 6/05/20  21:25  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] Dunedin city Hello all Sadly at the moment I am currently in a rehabilitation ward at the hospital quite lonely up here but I have my scanner with me sadly running on batteries which is a pain. I'm looking for some interesting stuff to listen to and wondering if anybody would share some frequencies with me trunking ones would be awesome but conventional ones would also be great I have all the normal police fire ambulance aircraft but just want some more to listen to to pass the long days by I tried searching for them myself but I think I'm doing something wrong as I never find anything please message me directly off list if anyone would be willing to share some with me if not I totally understand thanks kindlyTim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com (E) +64 (27) 246 6936 (M) Sent from a mobile phone device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.