[TheList] State of National Emergency

Brendin Graham-Ireland brendingi98 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:44:17 AEDT 2020

hi there Tim Devaney   Thats a hard one  Some times they use comersial
radio frequencys some times they use mill air band 220Mhz-400Mhz aprox

There is times they will use The police radio network   It all depends on
what equipment they are going to use / are given to use

for example they might use the police radio network  or the civle defence
radio network or even set there own network up your best bet is to do some
agressive scaning ( Meaning more than one scanning device maby even an sdr
on the computer or 2 )   unforcnitly it is hard to say i hope this is
helpfull in some way

do note the militry allso have acsses to low band vhf and hf as well so
they could be allover the bands