[TheList] State of National Emergency

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 13:26:50 AEDT 2020

Ambos can be good for learning where to avoid, if you learn the common ProQA codes, Ie a. 29 is a vehicle accident of some type.  Of course Fire usually get turned out to those too.

Another I'd think about adding, would be CivDef if things start turning to shit.

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.