[TheList] Ohh no another trunking question...

Mike M. mike at dragon-is.co.nz
Thu Jul 9 20:34:46 AEST 2020

Howdy all,I am going to be doing a quick visit back to Wellington soon and I will only be there for a couple of days.  I am thinking that I will probably have my laptop and SDR. I am keen to try some of the trunking features .. i will probably use SDRTrunk as my software of choice.Does anyone have a playlist for Wellington otherwise any specific assistance that means I can make the most of anytime I have. I live pretty rural nowadays and not much around here in the trunking space.Thanks in advance MikeSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.