[TheList] Tauranga

kaimaikid kaimaikid at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 03:18:37 AEST 2020

Fire is correct,  don't listen to ambos sorrySent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Dan News <dan at dannews.co.nz> Date: 6/07/20  20:49  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] Tauranga Hi there, I was recently in Tauranga and can confirm the police frequencies on Radio Wiki are correct, however ambulance and fire I could not locate.Does anyone know for sure what their frequencies are?(PS It was so nice to be able to listen to police again....ahhhh)