[TheList] illusive Canterbury 421.3125

Kerry O'Neill ruralfire at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 06:36:44 AEDT 2020

I can confirm that 421.3125 is an I Band linking channel - point to point
-  from Sugarloaf to Mt Peel ( Fire Central Canterbury voting group). Not
used for any local comms as an operational channel. There is also another I
Band link from Sugarloaf to Ben More also on the same voting group.
This type of link to more commonly done with microwave.

Hope this is of use