[TheList] (no subject)

Mike Trump mtrump at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jan 15 19:10:18 AEDT 2020

Well, I don't know if they do have an actual training regime, however, a
lot of the people that fill these roles are
quite "old-school", for want of a better term.
I was speaking to a mate of mine who is a local sergeant and he said
that they tend to go their own way anyway, they really rub the Comms
operators up the wrong way with half the stuff they come out with at
times, that and constantly calling the Watch-room, for really miniscule
things.
They do tend to do a pretty good job though, their mere presence in
places like Timaru and Ashburton, has actually lessened our crime rate.
Although, people tend to get shot or stabbed at home here in AshVegas. :(

Cheers,
Mike T.