[TheList] (no subject)

Brendan Sheehy shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:24:50 AEDT 2020

I know what you mean there Mike and fully agree.

It is/was however the Police’s radio network after all and Fire had to put up with it.

The Community Patrol guys have not changed much either.

You can still listen to them on the analogue channels calling Timaru Watch house if you want to take a step back in time. HIHI

Regards

Brendan