[TheList] FENZ Sel-Call?

Kerry O'Neill ruralfire at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:56:01 AEDT 2020

Hi All
The UHF link in CHCH is linking ( from Sugarloaf ) to Mt Alexander in North
Canterbury to extend the Fire CHCH voting group. Also on Mt Alexander is
North Canterbury voting group
Ashburton in covered by the Central Canterbury voting group from Mt Peel,
Ben More and Hamilton Peak.
There has been an upgrade of the Selcall setup so that all the south Is
Selcall now terminates in CHCH, where as some (West coast) used to go to
Central Comms in Wellington.
Any questions just ask and I will see if I can release the answers. Please
dont ask for any freq's :)

Hope this is of use.