[TheList] FENZ Sel-Call?

Craig cokekid at orcon.net.nz
Tue Jan 14 19:40:23 AEDT 2020

Changed my options so hopefully replies work better than the last one
eventually.. (working off digest)

That theory (P2P link) may somewhat line up, I frequent rural Rolleston,
and notice the UHF which is nice and clear for christchurch degrade
quite a bit toward that direction. A lot more 'on the fringe' similar to
going further north.

So it may be that the one listed for 'ashburton' is still chc based, but
pointing that direction if it works in Halswell? (or they caught it
locally and heard an ashburton callout so 1+1'd)

Guess more testing required for people down that way for an extended
period to see if it is isolated to up here/fluke. Or if someone wants to
do some directional tests..

I was surprised it appeared on RW too. But figured someone must have
verified it so kept it there when I tidied the section into tables (yes,
guilty)