[TheList] FENZ Sel-Call?

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sun Jan 12 12:17:22 AEDT 2020

Hi Mike,

It seems 75.7125, 76.275 and 76.3625 are linked to make a votegroup of
Fire CHCH, 75.6 seems to be off on it's own, which would explain why
you're only hearing one side of the selcalls. The shared channels you
mention will also be linked together to make yet another votegroup,
which could be linked to say... Fire CHCH.

South Island is unique in that I believe you can hear south island wide
turnouts when you're listening to Fire exclusive channels, so be careful
you don't get confused with that.