[TheList] Fwd: Fire

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 15:14:08 AEDT 2020

Hi

I need help trunking I have a Uniden 436 BT scanner and was sent the email
below with frequencies for delta I've gone in and created a system motto
turbo I think that's the right system and I've put the channels in at
cetera how am I meant to find out the TGB ID and site ID stuff I really
have no idea what I'm doing any advice as always would be greatly
appreciated cheers Tim