[TheList] trunking

Allan Kennaird Noddy1961 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Feb 24 16:58:11 AEDT 2020

Hi Guys,
As Firefrog has mentioned, I do not want to use anything else, other
than my scanner(s) the BC785D is a Digital ready Apco-25 Scanner, Ctcss
& Dcs that has trunk tracker 3 capabilities. I have outdoor Antenna's .
I have noticed that on the Auckland Page of Radio-wiki, there is
comprehensive trunking information, but the Canterbury Page doesn't
elaborate into what settings are needed to obtain to get the trunking
system to work.

The software that I use is Proscan:
to upload to the scanner the following information is required:
Trunk Type = Off, Motorola Type1, Type 2, 800mhz, Type 2, 900mhz, Type 2
VHF, Type 2 UHF
Edacs = not sure if available in NZ
I-Call - ?
Control Channel = ??
Hi Greg,
Still got that BCT8 you sold me, have installed into car, got a scantx
antenna from Aussie, works a treat :-)