[TheList] Otago rural police

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:55:40 AEDT 2020

Hi all

Merry Christmas to you all I hope you all had a lovely day with family and
friends. I'm writing to ask if anyone can help me out or point me in the
right direction I live in Dunedin and years ago I used to be able to
receive the police in Queenstown Alexandra oamaru Milton etcetera however
since moving I've never been able to find them again is there any good
samaritan out there that could assist me and providing either a frequency
to tune intoor tell me the blatantly outright that it can no longer be done
thanks kindly have a safe New years everybody

Tim