[TheList] 75.3500 Mhz reception issues

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sun Aug 23 18:50:10 AEST 2020

Another thing,
If you're North facing, what's your Northland coverage like? The other Area VTG is ip linked to the Northland channels.. If you don't get that, then it's fair to suggest your aerial or scanner is deaf to the ESA frequencies.

What are the ESA Auckland fire frequencies like from your place?

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.