[TheList] WGRN

James Nicholson jayswipe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:33:34 AEST 2020

Hi everyone,

The last update from Police was in September 2019 with the Proposed
Reference Architecture.

For those interested, see the following link with some further developments
of the NGCC procurement process:

https://www.reseller.co.nz/article/672291/crown-infrastructure-takes-delivery-massive-new-emergency-comms-network/

Cheers,

James.