[TheList] Police channel interference

Nick McEvoy falcon5nz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:51:13 AEST 2020

Yep. Most people who do are only transmitting on the repeater output, so
comms won't hear it, just nearby units. That being said our local channel
now has a CTCSS tone on it so even the nearby units shouldn't hear it
either.

Re: Dunedin,
https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/crime/%E2%80%98unusual-if-not-chilling%E2%80%99-vendetta

Nick