[TheList] Radiowiki - version upgraded

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:44:18 AEST 2020

Hey Chris

Hope you're fine in my soulmate and surviving during Lockdown I can't seem
to log into the wiki for editing anymore I can tribute to quite a bit back
in a day went to log on to change some stuff and won't let me I know I've
got administrative access to the mailing list but don't think I have to the
wiki can you please add me again that would be awesome take care and stay
safe

Tim Devaney
timdevaneynz at gmail.com (E)
+64 (27) 246 6936 (M)

Sent from a mobile phone device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and
spelling.