[TheList] New 8P Pandemic codes

Stephen kiwis1 at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Apr 11 12:56:11 AEST 2020

Great, thank you James!

Stephen

From: TheList [mailto:thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz] On Behalf Of James Nicholson
Sent: Saturday, 11 April 2020 12:38 PM
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: Re: [TheList] New 8P Pandemic codes

Hi, the following are the 8P codes at the moment: 8P Pandemic Response, 8PA Pandemic 72 Hour Check, 8PB Pandemic Person Check, 8PC Pandemic Business Check, 8PD Pandemic Check Via Telephone Only, 8PL Directed Patrol, 8PM Reassurance Essential Facility, 8PZ Pandemic Checkpoint. Wiki page has been updated.

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 21:53, Radio Scanner <rs157950 at gmail.com <mailto:rs157950 at gmail.com> > wrote:

The only 6 code I have heard is 6D which is a bail breach. 6W must be new...