[TheList] New 8P Pandemic codes

James Nicholson jayswipe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 12:41:36 AEST 2020

Hi everyone, no worries. Something that I'm a little unsure about on the
Wiki page for Police codes: I thought I had updated the *combined* Police
codes page, but the changes are only showing on the individual Police codes
page. Can someone enlighten me please? Hopefully I haven't missed something
glaringly obvious.