[TheList] TIII Network

Brendan Sheehy shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:44:07 AEDT 2020

Easiest way is to run the control channel through DSD+ it will list the voice channels for each call.
Then just divide the even channel number by 2 – 1 and you will have the TD channel number for that voice channel.

Tim I have some Dunedin sites setup in my Uniden I’ll pull them out shortly and email you direct.

Regards

Brendan