[TheList] NGCC (Brendan Sheehy)

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:17:26 AEST 2019

Sheesh.

Seriously. Read the (public) documentation before you judge. Your comment
is very judgy and demonstrates a lack of understanding.
They specifically call out leveraging current/recent infrastructure in the
P25 system which is presently in use by Police and WFA.
The scope of the work being done goes well beyond the four initial agencies
too, so they have to build in capacity and means for this.
A very large, multi agency, multi-year project expected to delivery returns
over decades.

(Some of you may know where I work, so for absolute clarity, all opinions I
have posted are personal and based on public information).