[TheList] NGCC

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:13:34 AEST 2019

I think you've misunderstood NGCC.  It can take advantage of cellular
service, yes. But it's still got a LMR component because this is required
where cellular service is not available.
The idea is that it's layered.

Try
https://www.police.govt.nz/about-us/publication/next-generation-critical-communications-ngcc
and particularly