[TheList] UBC-9000XLT Fault

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 05:04:30 AEST 2019

That's a little like asking where is the needle in this haystack! Best
guess would be either the reference oscillator crystal is crook so the
PLL/VCO is unable to synthesis the correct first local oscillator or one
of the other local oscillators isn't working, but it could be anything
really. Unfortunately if I recall correctly the IF's and subsequently
LO's are slightly unusual frquencies. But it could be anything. My
UBC9000XLT is still going strong despite all my mods ;-)

Get an RF Tech to look at it.

:-)