[TheList] FENZ CHANNELS

Bob bob at booksgiftsdirect.co.nz
Tue Sep 17 07:34:48 AEST 2019

That will teach u Should kept the other scannerHar harBob the Bookman www.booksgiftsdirect.co.nz
-------- Original message --------From: Brendan Sheehy <Shiters_r_us at hotmail.com> Date: 16/09/19  22:13  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: Re: [TheList] FENZ CHANNELS

There is a multitude of channels used for this. If you program all 3 uhf zones and all the old vhf channels you will be well on your way. The channels that were active there today were Zone A Ops,  Command, Zone B Ops, Vhf Fire 1, 4, Fire repeater 1 and of
 course the main LMR channels.

Regards

Brendan

Get Outlook for Android