[TheList] Uniden digital scanners

Rolf Comez lowlandvideonz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:39:56 AEST 2019

Hi Gary I do have software for my Uniden BTX8 to program channels but do
not get the make changes to the Modulation.
My AOR 1000XLT that stop working  only last month after 30 year of service
I was able to set the modulation in search mode so fare as I remember.
My 3 units Uniden UBC 9000xlt you can set any modulation in search mode in
any band.
So maybe looking for the right scanner
Cheesr Rolf