[TheList] VHF Antenna

zl3tmb zl3tmb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 07:48:17 AEDT 2019

I've got a heap of hi-tec ones your welcome to one for the cost of courier ex ChchPM me if your keen CheersMikeSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Scan CHCH <scanchch at gmail.com> Date: 23/11/19  7:26 AM  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] VHF Antenna Can anyone reccomend where I could pick up a VHF mobile antenna ? Ideally looking to mount it on my fender so I would prefer it to be ground plane independent and tuned for 144mhz band.