[TheList] Railway in Auckland (has it gone digital) (Chris)

Brendan Sheehy shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 09:01:08 AEST 2019

This should be the current radio channel coverage in Auckland.

152.0500 Channel 3 Covers Otahuhu - Paerata, Purewa Tunnel & New Market Tunnel
152.3500 Channel 4 Covers Britomart Tunnel & New Lynn Trench
152.0375 Channel 6 Covers New Market - Westfield Otahuhu - Sylvia Park Penrose - Onehunga
152.0625 Channel 7 Covers Auckland Station - New Market, Auckland Station - Purewa Tunnel - Sylvia Park
152.3625 Channel 8 Covers New Market - New Lynn Trench - Waitakere Tunnel

Shunting frequencies can be found under the national section on the wiki.

They have recently licenced a number of fixed repeaters for shunting yard too.

Regards

Brendan