[TheList] Railway in Auckland (has it gone digital) (Chris)

Shane Vickers senavick2 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:04:28 AEST 2019

I took the 8 channels assigned to Auckland's skytower for monitoring and
the first two are transmitting Base Station DMR pulses late last night and
first thing this morning.
I have left the system monitoring for traffic, Curious to see what if
anything appears...  The two channels showing DMR activity below

KIWIRAIL EN91 151.875000 SKYTOWER
KIWIRAIL EN119 152.225000 SKYTOWER