[TheList] Digital Trunking In Canterbury

Scan CHCH scanchch at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:31:01 AEST 2019

There is a couple of frequencies in Christchurch. I’m not in town right now
so I can’t tell you what they are but they’re going through the build out
process currently. Sites at the usual hilltops replacing previous repeater
sites in Chch.

Around 415.55 is one if I recall correctly. Should be easy to identify on
FMP24