[TheList] Orion power chch

Scan CHCH scanchch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:46:51 AEDT 2019

Don’t confuse Orion Power with Orion Digital Network that is run by T L
Parker. Orion Power co use Analog VHF which Brendan posted.

You won’t get coverage of the Orion network because you’re too far away. It
doesn’t cover Akaroa.

https://www.tlparker.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Coverage-Map.pdf