[TheList] Website Search

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 12:57:51 AEST 2019

Hmmm interesting. I just tried your way and I got the same. Retrying
what I had originally written in the OP (Site:radiowiki.org.nz
<http://radiowiki.org.nz> "75.28750") had the same 2 results too. Google
uses keywords so unless you input a sentence in double quotes it
shouldn't matter the order your keywords are in. I noticed that some of
the original pages seem to have been moved around/names changed so this
could have had some effect I guess.