[TheList] scanning

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:40:58 AEST 2019

Even online users are technically using a radio (although most are
completely oblivious as to HOW the audio might be getting to them). Eg
instead of their headphones being directly connected to a radio scanner,
there is some extra interfaces/equipment in between.

I like the $10 RTL sticks, I have a handful all SMA modded and listen to
all sorts of communications. I also have a couple of unidens but since I
started SDR around 7 years ago they seldom get used and a waterfall is
so much nicer when you are hunting signals in any given band.