[TheList] Sds100 for sale

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:22:52 AEST 2018

Hi

Regrettably I'm going to sell my brand new SDS 100 as we have moved to
Akaroa which is in the middle of nowhere and it's just sitting there
collecting dust it's hardly been used is in brand new condition and is for
sale to someone who can offer me the right price bear in mind it cost a lot
to bring into the country including the price plus the GST and customs
charges so if you've got a brain you will know roughly what I would have
paid and if you would like to make an offer you can do so by emailing me
cheers Tim

Tim Devaney