[TheList] P25 control channels

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 10:19:35 AEST 2018

I probably don't need to say there's a lot of demand for it in UK/AU/NZ
but I would have thought atleast one manufacturer would have bought
something out by now. Its not like its a closed standard or anything..

I do realize the MCX760/780 and T2000's that were made for Fleetlink are
well beyond EOL now and you're having to make do with newer Trbo radios.
Motorola probably decided it was low priority because you aren't using
capacity+ which would be natively supported by the radio (assuming those
4000's need the GOB to do MPT1327?).