[TheList] P25 control channels

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:50:24 AEST 2018

You need to first determine if there are trunking systems are in your
area. Unfortunately Uniden were too useless to include MPT1327 support
in any of their scanners so there isn't a lot of trunking you can listen
to with this scanner in NZ.

If you have scanned around and found some channels with a constant
signal that isn't in the 414-420Mhz, 140-144Mhz or 490-500Mhz bands,
there's a chance it could be a control channel you can decode using the
396T.

https://www.sigidwiki.com/ is a good resource as well if you aren't sure
exactly what you have found.