[TheList] F-16 coming to CHCH airport for the wanaka airshow.

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 06:16:12 AEDT 2018

Andrew Massie in Christchurch, a fellow Weather/Electrical nut posted
this on Facebook:

"So Christchurch mums and dads, I'm talking to you, (Quoted names
abridged), and a million others I forget, sorry, need to take your kids
to the airport between 1 and 2:30 tomorrow and Sunday to see these
AWESOME F-16s take off and land.. the best place to be for takeoff is at
the end of the main runway the planes are all taking off towards and
when they come back, the end the planes are all landing at. You have to
watch carefully because they come and go so quickly and for wee kiddies
earplugs would be a good idea."

He has posted some good Facebook Live Video of them coming & going. They
really are fast going by.

Regards,

Neill.