[TheList] Wellington Free Ambulance

No Name kino_flo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 08:38:55 AEDT 2018

Apologies if this has been covered off before, but I tried to listen to wellington Free Ambulance last night on my old scanner, and couldn't pick up anything on any of the wiki recommended frequencies.
I seem to remember someone saying that they were about to go digital, and was wondering if this is what has happened.  I'll probably need to upgrade my gear. Any recommendations for a desk scanner?  Are their any cheap Chinese rip-offs that will do the job?