[TheList] Akaroa

Oliver O'Connell nzoliver at outlook.com
Sat Jan 27 08:30:05 AEDT 2018

Hi,

Just rummaging thru my scanner, try 75.4000 for Fire. Ambo from memory can be heard on CH62 141.4125 but that is the mid canterbury channel. I think Akaroa is on the CHCH channel so you might have to scan the ESB band. Wont take long to find the CHCH channel as it is reasonably busy.
The sherrif is encrypted P25. There should be several marine channels there in cluding CH4. Will be a bit of activiiy when the cruise boats come in.