[TheList] Trunking

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:19:36 AEDT 2018

Yes it does, this will need to be very low latency because even at low
bandwidths <1msps it will be very noticeable when shifting the waterfall.

This is why I have suggested openwebrx in the past, it might be slower
for scanning spectrum but if you know you want police/fire, you set the
center freq to say 75.5mhz and have a 2048msps bandwidth essentially
giving a 74.5-76.5 waterfall. This will also work over a laggy ADSL
connection with a slow upload speed. Would recommend using this over a
VPN though (run on the same pi) as there is absolutely no encryption
with openwebrx.